Share Savings Account
- All members open a share savings account to establish membership.
- Minimum deposit of $15.00 to open the account. A $5 one time membership fee applies.
- Available as an individual or joint account.
- Earnings on your shares are called “dividends” and are declared periodically by the Board of Directors. Dividend rates are subject to change each dividend period.
- Deposits can be made at any time, with cash, check or money order or by direct deposit and payroll deduction, in person, or by mail.
- Withdrawals can be made by personal visit, or written request (email or fax) in the form of a check. Please note that our tellers do not disperse cash.
- ATM cards and free access to our ATM machine are available to qualifying members.
- After four (4) years of inactivity, a dormant fee will be charged monthly.
- Statements are sent at the end of each quarter.
- $1.50 Fee for use of ATM other than North Side ATM.
- Low balance share withdrawal fee:
- If your withdrawal brings your balance below $100, you will be charged a $1 fee.
- If your withdrawal brings your balance falls below $50, you will be charged a $5 fee.
- If you are withdrawing regularly from your savings account, please consider a checking account.
- Telephone balance inquiry: FREE with Bank-by-Phone, or with teller.
- Research fee of $25/per hour (1 hour minimum) applies when an account question requires additional research or multiple item pulls, including but not limited to check images or statements.
- Fees subject to change without notice.
Share Certificate Accounts (CD’s)
- Terms from 6 months to 12 months are available.
- The minimum deposit is $2,000.
- Rates vary with term and amount of deposit.
- Once your Certificate reaches maturity, it will renew automatically for another term at North Side’s current rate as of the maturity date, unless you give other instructions.
- As with all Certificates, there is a penalty for early withdrawal.
- Contact us for more information on opening a Certificate.
- In the event of member account information (checkbook or other piece of identification) being lost of stolen, it is the member’s responsibility to notify the credit union immediately.
- To keep track of your account balance and avoid fees, consistently review your account statements, balance your checkbook, and call Bank-by-Phone as needed.