Share Draft Account ( Classic Checking)
- $150 deposit to open a checking account. A $100 minimum balance will remain in your savings share account throughout the life of the checking account.
- No minimum balance requirement, no monthly fees, no direct deposit requirement
Fresh Share Draft Account (Fresh Checking)
- Open with a $25 minimum deposit.
- Set up a monthly deposit of $300 or more & we’ll waive the service charge.
Second Chance Checking
- If you have a negative account history in Chexsystems, you may open a Second Chance Checking account for a $7.50 monthly fee. You can move to regular checking after six months of maintaining your Second Chance Checking in good standing.
Fees and Terms
- Click here to see our fees(PDF)
- Member Responsibility: In the event of member account information (checkbook or other pieces of identification) being lost or stolen, it is the member’s responsibility to notify the credit union immediately.
- Checks are ordered and the cost is debited from this account. (Checks are optional)
Bank By Phone:
Access credit union services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with North Side’s Bank By Phone system (for account balance information, to transfer funds between your savings and checking accounts and loans, or to review account activity).
To access cash in your savings or checking account, apply for a North Side VISA Debit card! To qualify for a VISA Debit card, you must have a checking account and maintain a minimum of $100 in your share savings account. Withdraw cash from the credit union ATM for free! Surcharges apply at other ATM machines.
Electronic deposit of your paycheck or government-issued check is easy, convenient and safe. To sign up for direct deposit, contact us for appropriate forms to submit to your organization’s payroll department.
A portion of your paycheck can go directly to your savings account, through our participating Selected Employer Groups. Contact us at 773-769-5800 for more information.
Set up automatic transfers to go from your checking to savings account or toward a loan repayment. Contact our loan department for more information.
Shared Branching Locator: A CU Service Center is a credit union location that is part of a national network of linked or shared branches, which are identified by a common swirl logo. Members of participating credit unions may conduct transactions at any of the shared facilities as though they were at their home credit union.
Check your balances, verify deposits and withdrawals, and transfer funds all online. While we do not have online bill pay available yet, request your routing number and full account number to set up external transfers from another institution.
Click here to Login