North Side offers area businesses and non-profits the opportunity to provide our credit union services to your employees. Becoming a Selected Employer Group is completely free you get to offer an additional employee benefit at no added cost to you!
Advantages for your employees:
- Free savings & checking accounts
- Low rate loans, including personal loans, Payday Alternative Loans, auto loans, and home mortgages.
- Holiday Savings Club earns a higher interest rate year round with no minimum balance requirement!
- Free financial classes
- Free individual financial and credit counseling
- Free ATM at our main branch
- Free bank-by-phone services
- Employees may retain membership for life
- Immediate family members of employees may join the credit union
Advantages for your company:
- Free employee Benefit
- Helps you attract and retain employees
- Personal attention from our dedicated staff
- Financially stable employees make happier workers.
If you’re interested in making this valuable benefit available to your employees, please call Sarah Marshall at 773-769-5800 ext. 226 or email your company name, number of employees, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Action For Children
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
American Indian Health Service
Bickerdike Redevelopment Corp.
Center for Economic Progress
Center for Neighborhood Technology
Chinese Mutual Aid
Community Counseling Centers of Chicago
Community Workshop on Economic Development
Counseling Center of Lake View
Henry Booth House
Housing Opportunities for Women
Howard Area Community Center
Jane Addams Resource Corporation
Jane Addams Hull House Association
Little People’s Day Care
Lowitz & Company
Mercy Housing Lakefront
Methodist Youth Services
Midwest Center for Labor Research
Muslim Women’s Resource Center
Organization of the NorthEast
P-K Tool & Manufacturing Co.
Residents for Effective Shelter Transitions
Rogers Park Community Development Corp.
Saint Augustine Center
Saint Augustine College
Skol Manufacturing Company
The Employment Project
The Enterprising Kitchen
The Near North Development Corporation
The Pillars Community Center
The Woodstock Institute
Warren Barr Pavillion
Weiss Memorial Hospital
Young Women’s Empowerment Project