Learn everything you need to know about buying your first home. A counselor can:
- Review your finances and credit report
- Help you find out how much you can afford for a mortgage payment
- Give you information about programs for first-time homebuyers
Set-up an appointment with our counselors and get the answers to your most pressing financial and housing questions. Contact a counselor at 773-769-5800 or Housing@northsidecu.org.
Print our intake form, which includes a list of items to bring with you.
What To Bring To Your Counseling Session:
- One month most recent pay stubs
- Past two years Federal Tax Returns (W-2s and 1040s)
- Past three months bank statements (including savings, checking, 401(K)
- plan, IRA, etc.)
- Letter verifying other types of income (SSI, child support, etc.)
- If possible, a recent credit report
Certified Homebuyer Education by eHome
Dream of owning a home? Education is a crucial step in the home buying process.