Having trouble making payments on your home? A counselor can:
- Review your options for either keeping or selling your home
- Inform you about how much time you have before foreclosure and what steps you should take to avoid it
- Advocate on your behalf with your lender once you decide the path you want to follow
Set-up an appointment with our counselors and get the answers to your most pressing financial and housing questions. Contact Cesar Escovar at 773-769-5800 x228 or email@example.com.
Print our intake form , which includes a list of items to bring with you.
What To Bring To Your Counseling Session:
- One month most recent pay stubs
- ID or Driver’s License
- One month of your bank statements
- (including savings and checking)
- Employer letter if required
- If possible, a recent credit report
- All credit card or loan statements
- Application, budget, and goals