Interested in improving your credit? A counselor can:
- Advise you by considering your whole financial picture
- Review your spending, budgeting habits and offer tips to get spending under control
- Review your credit and provide information on how to improve your score
- Dispute items that are inaccurate
Set-up an appointment with our counselors and get the answers to your most pressing financial questions. Contact 773-769-5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Print our intake form, which includes a list of items to bring with you.
What To Bring To Your Counseling Session:
- One month most recent pay stubs
- ID or Driver’s License
- One month of your bank statements
- (including savings and checking)
- Employer letter if required
- If possible, a recent credit report
- All credit card or loan statements
- Application, budget, and goals
Green Path Debt Management
North Side can work with clients to consolidate credit card payments and overall debt. In some cases, we refer clients to our national partner, Green Path Debt Solutions.